Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Diva Coffee Break Designs Challenge #180

Happy Hump Day!  Summer is just around the corner, the kids have 2 more days of school after today, what a wonderful time to get some stamps out to play!  Today I took my stamps outside and stamped on the patio table while the two little girls played outside.  The weather was a wonderful inspiration for my stamping.  This week’s challenge was a great color challenge:DCBD180

Gable Green and Pixie Pink will be retiring at the end of this month, so if you cant live with out them contact your demo today!  (If you do not already have a demo, I would love to help you out in any way.)  These colors are not ones that I use very often but I like the end result of my card.

dcbs#180

Originally I was going to use the build a bear stamp set, but a rather pretty moth (yes a moth I cannot believe I said it) was flying around by the garden and the girls wanted me to check it out with them.  It was then that I knew I needed to change my stamp set.  The card came out rather quickly from there and then I got to play with the girls and bugs!

Please come check out some designs by the other Diva’s and play along with us!

Stamps:  Flight of the Butterfly, Inspired By Nature

Ink:  Gable Green, Pixie Pink, Bashful Blue

Paper: Gable Green, Pixie Pink (pad and marker), Bashful Blue (pad and marker), and Whisper White

Accessories:  Stampin Dimensionals

Tools:  Butterfly Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch

Pin It Now!

No comments: