Pages

Friday, June 20, 2008

Cute, but no stamping

I have so many older retired Simply Scrappin' Kits that I just cannot bring myself to buy the news ones. I really want to try some of the newer kits so I had better get these old ones used up. This project uses the retired Island Blossoms kit. My MIL bought one of these scrapbook box things at a craft fair and wanted to know if it was something that I could make. I finally got around to getting one made. Mine is a little different from the original becuase I felt that the original was just to small.


So my box when it is all closed up is a 4 inch cube (the original was a 3 inch one). I also decided not to glue the three layers together as you can get more pictures in it and I like the idea of seeing each layer as a whole. It still folds up nice and neatly to fit inside the lid. I thought that this would be a fun way for my MIL to display some of her pictures of a trip to Hawaii.

Here are individual shots of what the pages look like. The 3 blank squares on each of the layers is for the photos and then the tags and white boxes are for journaling.



Pin It Now!

No comments: